Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Must be proficient in Tally.
2) Provide financial information to the company and prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
3) Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
4) Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
5) Settle financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
6) Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
7) Maintain financial security
8) Ensure the company is compliant with all tax regulations
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Good analytical skills
• Strong attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
• General math skills